Wednesday, March 23, 2016


I went rock climbing, it was so fun.  When we first got to the rock climbing place Planet rock, they said that my dad had to take a 45 minute class about safety.  My dad was taking the 45 minute class because the first time you go you have to take it.  We were so board,but then a guy that works there said he would give us something to do.  He taught us how to put the harness on, then he let us go and rock climb,but my mom had to be watching.  My dads class took way longer then 45 minutes, it took like a hour twenty minutes.  I was so glad I did not have to wait in the room the whole time.  When my dad finished the class we rock climbed some more.  I made it up the wall seven times.  Rock climbing is fun I hope I can come again!   

1 comment:

  1. Wow Madison---
    I love reading about your adventures!
    Is that you climbing on the wall?
    Where did you learn to rock climb?
    I wonder if you will write about our trip the Lansing…
    I look forward to reading your next entry!

    ReplyDelete