Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Water park

For February break I went to Boyne mountain with my friends.  Boyne mountain is a place to ski or snowboard.  I snowboarded because everybody else was, and I did not want to take lessons by myself.  I saw my friend from school at Boyne mountain, one day I saw her at snow tubing.  We rented a condo by the mountains.  Their was a hotel right down the street that we could get breakfast at.  Their was a water park there too.  The first place I went to had a mat to sit on and you slid right down a very steep water slide.  Another water slide I went was on a purple one, and it was very dark so it had lights on the side of it.  I also went  to the swimming pool.  Then I went on a water slide that you had to have a tube to go down.  The water slide was very dark until their was a funnel.   You went round and round then dropped down the funnel on to another water slide.  Then you turned and landed into the lazy river.  One more water slide I went on had a red and green light to tell you when to go and not go.  When I went down it was super dark, but then their was little lights on the side of the water slide.  After that you looped outside then came back in. Then you did one more turn, finally the water slide was over.  After all those water slides I went to the water play structure.  At the water play structure their is a big bucket of water, the water bucket tips every minute.  Everybody waits at the bottom for the bucket to tip.  Also at the water play structure their is a bridge to cross to get too the purple water slide.  One more thing at the water play structure is a sea-saw.  If one person sits on one end and another person sits on the other end and you get the sea-saw moving, water will come out of the middle.  The water park was really fun I hope I get to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment